Dallas Sports Powerhouse

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday, November 05, 2006

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

To Coach Fran...just trying to help a brotha out.

Actually, I'm just dogpiling aggy.

I don't follow aggy football enough to intelligently participate in the debate re: firefran.com, but this game has to put even the most loyal aggy to the test. Like I tell my kids on the soccer field..."I don't care if you lose to a better team, but I don't want you to lose by making bad decisions". That's exactly what OU was (a better team), and exactly what Fran did (bad decisions).

The decisions were not only bad because they lost aggy the game, but also because of what they said about his feelings about his team. He basically told his team that they don't have the heart to get 2 yds in the shadow of the opponents goalposts, late in the game when you weren't sure of how many more possessions you might have. The second one was longer to get a 1st down, but you had even less time on the clock, so again - no brainer - go for the win. After the game, Fran even had the audacity to imply that the defense factored into the decision...in a game where 17 pts won it....by saying "we just need one more little stop there and we might have...had a chance to win the football game." Incredible.

Then, just to rub it in, Bob Stoops had a chance in his own end, to punt to an anemic aggy offense. But instead, he goes for it...showing the confidence that he has in his offense. Leading to the clip above because Fran doesn't have his kids disciplined enough to know when to be on the field.

Time to set the clock on firing fran. I would not be surprised if it happened before the end of the season. Drastic, I know, but you heard it here 1st.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Boswell said...

That video does not sit well with me...

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Redbox.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Eli 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

Home
Scott Boswell
JD Allen
Jason Patlan
Jarred Dunn

Links

Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Mavericks
Dallas Stars
Texas Rangers
Texas Longhorns
1310 The Ticket

Archives

July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 January 2009 February 2009

Friends of the Program

MZone
Burnt Orange Nation